Marine Grade Wiring & Connectors
How to read/break down the labeling and find what's right for you:
- Example: "6-2 AWG" = 6 gauge, 2-strand (duplex) wire.
- Example: "12-4 AWG" = 12 gauge, 3-strand (triplex) wire.
- The amount varies from 25, 50, 100 & 200+ft spools.
the higher the number, the smaller the gauge/size wire (AWG).
- Wiring for accessories generally consists between 16 - 10 AWG wire.
- for trolling motors, 8AWG and up: Most prefer 6AWG or higher.
- Be sure to research the recommended wiring size for your applications.
For Tutorial videos on wiring, please click on our ^Tutorial's page,^ or visit our Youtube channel. Thanks!